Sunday, 16 September 2012

Increase your productivity




Here, I shall summarize five proven ways to increase your productivity at work.

1.       Wake up early – Start your work early


Starting your work early will give you a positive boost. There is calm in the morning, less disturbance and no ringing phones. This will increase your productivity.

2.    Start with the most important work


Finish your most important work first. It will give you a positive feeling and a sense of achievement. This will help to maximize your creativity.

3.       No Interruption


Learn to say NO to interruptions. You can place a no disturbance board if you need. Your productivity will increase.

4.       Avoid unnecessary meetings


Unnecessary meetings with friends and colleagues waste a lot of your time. Try to save your time and value it.

5.       No Internet


Believe me or not, but internet is one of the biggest distraction. Disconnect internet if it is not required during your work.

5 comments:

  1. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure that I will bookmark it and open this page again to read this useful information provided by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

I am accepting backlinks. You can create your backlink by commenting as Name/URL but spams will not be tolerated.